Dynamic Menu Product Categories
If you have many Woocommerce product categories adding these to the menu could be very time consuming. Especially if you have a complex hierarchy. And each time you created or deleted a category in Woocommerce you had to edit the menu as well. But those days are over!
With this Dynamic Menu Product Categories plugin you no longer have to add your product categories in Woocommerce manually to your menu.
You simply install the Dynamic Menu Product Categories plugin. Add a ‘Dynamic Product Category’ item to your menu and that’s it.
All of your product categories will automatically be displayed in your menu – both parent categories and children!
We have even added some cool extra features, so that you can
Hide empty Product Categories
Exclude Product Categories from the menu
Sort parent and child Product Categories by name/count
Display count in the menu.
We have even added a Dynamic Tag Menu Item so that you can also automatically display all of your tags in the menu, with the above functionalities as well.
*incl. 6 months updates and support for 6 months
This is how you setup your categories and tags in the menu
Last update 12th of February 2020
- 4 weeks ago Add New function - works together with the Category Tree plugin for Drag'n'Drop option.
- 4 months ago Fixed Ordering of parent and child category.
- 4 months ago Fixed Conflict with product count and category slug.
- 5 months ago Fixed Ability to calculate and handle large numbers of product categories
- 6 months ago Add Option to sort type and order for submenus
- 6 months ago Update General update
The 2 ways of displaying your product categories
You can either list your product categories as sub menu items to one main menu item – or you can dynamically display your parent product categores as main menu items. See screenshots below and learn how to set it up in the tutorial video.